The State Puts for Sale an Additional 25% of the Equity of the Greek Electricity Transmission System Operator

April 2022

The Greek State will put for sale an additional 25% of the equity of the Greek Electricity Transmission System Operator (ADMHE) through an international tender inviting EU High Voltage Transmission System Operators to participate. The expected date is early 2021. ADMHE’s today shareholding structure is State Grid Europe Limited (24%) and the remaining 76% is controlled by the Greek State by 51% via two companies (ADMIE Holdings 51% and DES ADMHE 25%).