Sale of Equilibrium Office Project

Skanska, one of the largest real estate developers, is looking to sell one of its office projects, Equilibrium, located in North Bucharest.

Approval of the Continuation of the Works on the Gjilan-Dheu i Bardhe Highway

The inter-ministerial body has approved the continuation of the works on the Gjilan-Dheu i Bardhe highway and has approved the procedures for securing funds for the Prishtina-Merdare highway. The Prishtina-Gjilan highway is an ongoing project initiated by the Government of Kosovo, where currently the works are being carried out in the first part and it must continue in the remaining planned segment up to the border point “Dheu i Bardhe”. Whereas, the project of extension of the highway Prishtina-Merdare, includes the last segment. This road crosses Kosovo from Vermica to Merdare, with a total…

Construction of New Container Terminals in the Port of Bar

The Government of Montenegro recently adopted the Strategy for the Development of the Maritime Economy.

Telekom Selling TSmedia

After recently selling its television company Planet TV, Telekom is selling TSmedia, the owner of web portals Siol.net, Najdi.si and Bizi.si.

Pitesti – Sibiu Motorway

The European Commission has approved an investment worth EUR 875 million to build the first stage of the Sibiu – Pitesti Motorway. The tender has not been launched yet.

Metrorex (Bucharest Metro)

The tender for the Maintenance for the Electric Multiple Units of Metrorex (Bucharest Metro) was launched on 7 September 2020.

Construction of a Fast Railway Track Connecting Belgrade and Nis

According to the anouncements made by the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure, this will be an investment of around EUR 2 billion to be implemented with the Chinese company CRBC. In the next few months, the Serbian Railways will prepare a draft commercial contract.

Floating Photovoltaic Plant on the Surface of Vau i Dejes

An SPV to be incorporated by Korporata Elektroenergjitike Shqiptare Sh.A., a state-owned Albanian power company, shall construct a floating photovoltaic plant on the surface of the Vau i Dejes hydropower plant reservoir with an installed capacity of 12.9 MW.

Ploiesti – Brasov Motorway

The tender for the design and execution of the Comarnic ring road, part of Ploiesti – Brasov motorway, was launched, with a value of approximately EUR 68.3 million. The tender was launched on 25 August 2020.

Possible Exit of Etihad from Air Serbia

The Minister of Construction, Transportation and Infrastructure announced that the state may increase its share in the national carrier to help its recovery from the financial crisis caused by the Coronavirus pandemic. The Serbian state holds 51% in Air Serbia while Etihad Airways has the remaining 49%. Air Serbia is currently facing deadlines for repayment of two loans to Etihad in the amount of around USD 120 million. Air Serbia launched negotiations with Etihad on repayment of the loans, requesting write-off of the major portion of the debt. In the meantime, the Serbian Minister of Finance,…

Photovoltaic Park of Karavasta

The company Voltalia, with 100% French capital, has been announced the winner of the auction for the construction of the photovoltaic park of Karavasta with an installed capacity of 140 MW.

Renewable Energy Integration Project

The Renewable Energy Integration Project carried out by the Turkish Electricity Transmission Company (TEIAS) aims to enhance the transmission infrastructure to support the integration of wind power plants to the electricity transmission grid.