Spitalla Photovoltaic of 100 MW

Spitalla Photovoltaic of 100 MW

May 2022

The company Voltalia, with 100% French capital was awarded the auction for the construction of a 100 MW photovoltaic park in the area of Spitalla (Western Albania) on the basis of a structure similar to that of the already awarded Karavasta PV project (i.e. 70% of the capacity to be supported through a PPA scheme for 15 years and the other 30% to be available on the free market).

May 2022

The company Voltalia, with 100% French capital was awarded the auction for the construction of a 100 MW photovoltaic park in the area of Spitalla (Western Albania) on the basis of a structure similar to that of the already awarded Karavasta PV project (i.e. 70% of the capacity to be supported through a PPA scheme for 15 years and the other 30% to be available on the free market).